Saiyan Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the Archives of the universes strongest warriors, where will your story begin.........

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Altair
To Dethrone a King Vote_lcapTo Dethrone a King Voting_barTo Dethrone a King Vote_rcap 
Darthwin
To Dethrone a King Vote_lcapTo Dethrone a King Voting_barTo Dethrone a King Vote_rcap 
Ryder
Aiko
Kerbasi
Goken
Zero
Neah Walker
Buckaro
Takushi
Latest topics
» In regards to revival
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am by Darthwin

» Earth's legendary fighter mission
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm by Altair

» Character Stats
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm by Darthwin

» Possible racial abilities
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm by Darthwin

» Afterimage Technique
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm by Ryder

» Earth's legendary fighter
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm by Altair

» Proposed Changes.
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am by Darthwin

» The New Comer
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm by Altair

» Technique Effects
To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm by Altair

Title Holders
Leader of Renza: Altair
Elder Namek:
King of the Saiyans:
Lead Icer:
Turtle Hermit:
Crane Hermit:
World Organization Leader:
Guardian of Earth's Helper:
Dragon Clan Leader:
Earth Guardian:
Saiyan Prince:
Staff
Admins

Altair

Aiko

Darthwin

Moderators

Ryder
Affiliates
RPG-D
To Dethrone a King Kakishi

To Dethrone a King

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NPC1

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:26 pm

A man walking up the palace stairs, "You are no king of mine!" shouted as to stir rebellion the man know as Concem defied the "king" 

Slowly as he reached the top of the stairs shouted "Do you dare accept my challenge?"

PL: 85,000
Transformations: SSJ
Health: 1,150
Attacks: 5 B Rank (randoms)
            2 A Rank
            1 S Rank
can Fly

Health 1150/1150
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue96966/92966To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (96966/92966)
Health:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue1227/1227To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (1227/1227)
Title:

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Ryder sat idle on his throne. "You dare come into my palace? I killed Drago and took my rightful place as king. Who are you to even stand in my presence?" Ryder neither flinched or showed any anger. He sat and smirked. Waiting for the Saiyan to speak.
Back to top Go down
NPC1

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:46 pm

"You sit there so smug, Drago was a part of my family and you dare to drag his name in the dirt, I WILL END YOU!!" 

Concem continued to walk toward the so called king, his Ki bursting to higher levels with each step he took. After about a dozen more steps the warrior jumped towards Ryder launching a kick straight to the chest.

Kick
NPC1 carried out 1 launched of one 1 :
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue96966/92966To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (96966/92966)
Health:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue1227/1227To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (1227/1227)
Title:

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Ryder took a kick to the chest. (1217 Health) Without flinching he look up at Concem. "You hit like Drago too." Ryder charged towards Concem without powering up and threw his fist into his jaw. 

Ryder carried out 1 launched of one 1 :
Back to top Go down
NPC1

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

Concem breezed past the attack, "and it seems you need to pick up the pace" Concem taunted Ryder about his speed.  Again Concem launched a series of attack with punches.

Punches
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 am

Ryder jumped into the air. "You children are all the same. I let you hit me one time and you think you can fight." Ryder put his hands together at his hip. "KAMEHAMEHA!" 

Back to top Go down
Altair
Admin
Admin
Altair

Character sheet
Power Level:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue92479/92479To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (92479/92479)
Health:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue1224/1224To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (1224/1224)
Title: Leader of Renza

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:23 am

The wave roared at Concem, projecting him back away from Ryder. Concem then drove his hand in to the palace floor to stop his movement.  Slowly recovering his stance and wiping a small amount of blood from his teeth,  "Let me hit you huh, we will see about that! RECKLESS BOOM!!!" Concem clasping his hands together launching a wave at Ryder. The Wave ball formed in front of Concems weaved fingers.

Health: 1090/1150

Reckless Boom (B Rank)
Altair carried out 1 launched of one 1 :
Back to top Go down
https://saiyanarchives.rpg-board.net
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Ryder is pushed back away from Comcen. "It is a shame I am going to have to destroy you. You would make a fine addition to my army." Ryder burst into a fury of energy. Flowing with power his hair turned the bright yellow of a Super Saiyan. 

PL: 927,330 

"It is time for you to feel real power. BIG BANG CANNON!" 

Big Bang Cannon (Rank B) (add hit on 2 for PL) 
Back to top Go down
NPC1

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 am

Concem thought to himself he was lucky to dodge that attack, and slowly began to understand why drago lost, but that would not stop him.  Concem attacked with a volley of punches followed by an orb attack called Reckless Grenade!

Punches

Reckless Grenade (rank B)
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Ryder pushed back from the punch avoiding the rest of the assault. After years of training with his father he knew not to let the enemy know he was even the slightest bit concerned. "One day you will realize i am the true kind of the Saiyan race. BIG BANG ATTACK!" 

(Rank A add 4 for PL)
Back to top Go down
Altair
Admin
Admin
Altair

Character sheet
Power Level:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue92479/92479To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (92479/92479)
Health:
To Dethrone a King Left_bar_bleue1224/1224To Dethrone a King Empty_bar_bleue  (1224/1224)
Title: Leader of Renza

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Once more Concem was able to dodge the attack with a relative ease. He knew this was going to be a difficult battle but had no clue it would be to this extent.  Concem would leap forward throwing a volley of punches, perhaps he could wear out this false king to defeat him in a decisive blow

Punches
Back to top Go down
https://saiyanarchives.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

To Dethrone a King Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dethrone a King   To Dethrone a King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down