Saiyan Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the Archives of the universes strongest warriors, where will your story begin.........

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Altair
Possible racial abilities  Vote_lcapPossible racial abilities  Voting_barPossible racial abilities  Vote_rcap 
Darthwin
Possible racial abilities  Vote_lcapPossible racial abilities  Voting_barPossible racial abilities  Vote_rcap 
Ryder
Aiko
Kerbasi
Goken
Zero
Neah Walker
Buckaro
Takushi
Latest topics
» In regards to revival
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am by Darthwin

» Earth's legendary fighter mission
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm by Altair

» Character Stats
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm by Darthwin

» Possible racial abilities
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm by Darthwin

» Afterimage Technique
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm by Ryder

» Earth's legendary fighter
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm by Altair

» Proposed Changes.
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am by Darthwin

» The New Comer
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm by Altair

» Technique Effects
Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm by Altair

Title Holders
Leader of Renza: Altair
Elder Namek:
King of the Saiyans:
Lead Icer:
Turtle Hermit:
Crane Hermit:
World Organization Leader:
Guardian of Earth's Helper:
Dragon Clan Leader:
Earth Guardian:
Saiyan Prince:
Staff
Admins

Altair

Aiko

Darthwin

Moderators

Ryder
Affiliates
RPG-D
Possible racial abilities  Kakishi

Possible racial abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue96966/92966Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (96966/92966)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue1227/1227Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (1227/1227)
Title:

Possible racial abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:50 pm

Namekian - regeneration - can use a turn to heal half of their total health. 

Android - every 5 posts (there own posts) can absorb energy attacks regardless of power to regenerate PL equal to the would be damage of the attack 

Bio android - if they win a fight (a legit fight, not a RP for power level fight) they can absorb the enemy and gain 1000 PL.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Admin
Admin
Altair

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue92479/92479Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (92479/92479)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue1224/1224Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (1224/1224)
Title: Leader of Renza

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 pm

are we saying bio androids will absorb players? or like their tail can steal power?
Back to top Go down
https://saiyanarchives.rpg-board.net
Altair
Admin
Admin
Altair

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue92479/92479Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (92479/92479)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue1224/1224Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (1224/1224)
Title: Leader of Renza

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 pm

also i think we need a pro and con system on these.  like for Androids

Pros: use only 75% PL for energy attacks
        Regenerate PL 2x as fast

Cons: Can't Use sensu beans
Back to top Go down
https://saiyanarchives.rpg-board.net
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue96966/92966Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (96966/92966)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue1227/1227Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (1227/1227)
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 pm

I was thinking about that. But no they couldnt just absorb the player. they would do something that would suck power from them maybe reducing the players PL by 1000 and gaining it
Back to top Go down
Darthwin
Saiyan
Saiyan
Darthwin

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue48086/48086Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (48086/48086)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue780/780Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (780/780)
Title: None

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 am

Altair wrote:
are we saying bio androids will absorb players? or like their tail can steal power?

I would say steal power simular to what cell did to piccolo. 

Bio Androids should also get one additional trait of another race of their choice.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjageneration.forumotion.com/forum
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

I Think a cons racial would be pretty good too. I will start thinking of that too. I like that androids wouldn't be able to use senzu beans. That's makes a lot of sense. 

For saiyans I was thinking maybe they gain 500 PL for being below 20% health permanently. The only problem with this would be people throwing fights just to get the PL bonus. So admins and mods would have to be all over this. Also we could make a big saiyan racial con that would almost offset if someone were to cheat. Like turning into the monkey (didn't want to embarrass myself with spelling) and they can't control who they attack. And they can't lose their tails
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:43 pm

I also agree with what Darthwin said about the bio androids getting an additional trait from another race. 

What I see that as is another racial. But I think they would have to A) be fighting another player of that race. B) roll to see if they got it. So I am fighting a saiyan and I want his ability to gain PL after losing I would have to roll a 5 or 6 to actually get it. Just an example
Back to top Go down
Darthwin
Saiyan
Saiyan
Darthwin

Character sheet
Power Level:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue48086/48086Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (48086/48086)
Health:
Possible racial abilities  Left_bar_bleue780/780Possible racial abilities  Empty_bar_bleue  (780/780)

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 am

Ryder wrote:
I Think a cons racial would be pretty good too. I will start thinking of that too. I like that androids wouldn't be able to use senzu beans. That's makes a lot of sense. 

For saiyans I was thinking maybe they gain 500 PL for being below 20% health permanently. The only problem with this would be people throwing fights just to get the PL bonus. So admins and mods would have to be all over this. Also we could make a big saiyan racial con that would almost offset if someone were to cheat. Like turning into the monkey (didn't want to embarrass myself with spelling) and they can't control who they attack. And they can't lose their tails

Considering zenkai requires you to be half dead usually the risk would balance out and prevent most people from pulling a vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Ryder

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:36 pm

You're right darth. But how are we going to make an in game mechanic that stops a player from not trying to win in order to get the PL bonus? 

In my opinion I can think of racial abilities for other races that would far out weigh zenkai in terms of usefulness. 

If you think about the show Goku was an above average saiyan. Saiyans weren't the strongest race in the galaxy. Vegeta even made a comment about how it would be a namekian the killed raditz. But because the show is based around them everyone wants to be one. So let's just put a zenkai racial together real quick and see how people abuse it. Then we fix it as it happens
Back to top Go down
Darthwin
Saiyan
Saiyan
Darthwin

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Ryder wrote:
You're right darth. But how are we going to make an in game mechanic that stops a player from not trying to win in order to get the PL bonus? 

In my opinion I can think of racial abilities for other races that would far out weigh zenkai in terms of usefulness. 

If you think about the show Goku was an above average saiyan. Saiyans weren't the strongest race in the galaxy. Vegeta even made a comment about how it would be a namekian the killed raditz. But because the show is based around them everyone wants to be one. So let's just put a zenkai racial together real quick and see how people abuse it. Then we fix it as it happens

Pretty make it follow how it worked in the show. I really don't see the advantage  of getting beaten half to death for a power up would serve any use. At most I could see it being a tactic that only works if you have a group battle simualar to the fight against Frezia and even then Vegeta only took one shot with the intent of using his Saiyan genes. 

Because lets be honest in most situations where Zenkai would come up your character is probably a broken mess and would die if it was a one on one fight. Especially when Gohan vs Super Buu or Vegeta vs Final Form Freizia has shown that the power up will not always close a power gap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible racial abilities    Possible racial abilities  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible racial abilities
Page 1 of 1