Saiyan Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the Archives of the universes strongest warriors, where will your story begin.........

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Altair
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Vote_lcapUltimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Voting_barUltimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Vote_rcap 
Darthwin
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Vote_lcapUltimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Voting_barUltimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Vote_rcap 
Ryder
Aiko
Kerbasi
Goken
Zero
Neah Walker
Buckaro
Takushi
Latest topics
» In regards to revival
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am by Darthwin

» Earth's legendary fighter mission
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm by Altair

» Character Stats
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm by Darthwin

» Possible racial abilities
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm by Darthwin

» Afterimage Technique
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm by Ryder

» Earth's legendary fighter
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm by Altair

» Proposed Changes.
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am by Darthwin

» The New Comer
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm by Altair

» Technique Effects
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm by Altair

Title Holders
Leader of Renza: Altair
Elder Namek:
King of the Saiyans:
Lead Icer:
Turtle Hermit:
Crane Hermit:
World Organization Leader:
Guardian of Earth's Helper:
Dragon Clan Leader:
Earth Guardian:
Saiyan Prince:
Staff
Admins

Altair

Aiko

Darthwin

Moderators

Ryder
Affiliates
RPG-D
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Kakishi

Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Left_bar_bleue0/0Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Left_bar_bleue0/0Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Title:

Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba   Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:20 am

Name:Destroying evil goken!
Award:1500 pl
Description:time to destroy evil goken, must finish with hope Kamehameha, Majin saiba must get severely injured, And must fight evil goken minions

EVIL GOKEN-12,500

Evil majin saiba- 2,900

each is alittle stronger so current majin and goken pl

12,436-goken Evil Goken-12,500
2,822-Saiba Evil saiba-2,900

Last edited by Goken on Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up name of attack)
Back to top Go down
Altair
Admin
Admin
Altair

Character sheet
Power Level:
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Left_bar_bleue92479/92479Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Empty_bar_bleue  (92479/92479)
Health:
Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Left_bar_bleue1224/1224Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Empty_bar_bleue  (1224/1224)
Title: Leader of Renza

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba   Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://saiyanarchives.rpg-board.net
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba   Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:33 pm

as i stand outside the hospital majin saiba walks out "you ok?" I ask him "i think so..""well just saying u were pretty beat up,how did you get healed so fast??" "my regeneration ability" "so that explains it" "why did they want your blood anyway" "while they extracted it i saw a machine titled "test"" "well enough talk your safe right!" "goken,your acting different..." "i guess i am aint i.." "goken lets go" "yeah its getting dark...we Dont want anything going wrong..." as we both flew to the tent we have in the forest. *Morning* "yawn... majin time to wake up..." "i am already up..." "oh" "goken.....somethings happening in the wastelands.........." "i think so too" as i grabbed majin saiba "LETS GO!!" as we flew out a ball of dark ki was flowing from the wasteland "its evil goken alright.." "i know" as we landed down the machine that majin saiba saw was their with a small creature inside it. "AGH! WHAT IS THAT!!" as evil goken stepped next to it "evil majin saiba...ehehe" he then hit a button on it and the evil majin saiba stepped out "sir...im ready to kill the good one..." "go ahead my little majin" as he charged for majin saiba he let out four punches as majin saiba only dodged three he was then hit in the stomach "agh!" as he landed on top the evil majin saiba he kicked his head and charged evil majin saibas face into the ground they started their fight as i charged for evil goken i hit his stomach and then kicked him up then slammed him down he came back up

TO BE CONTINUED......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba   Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate battle Evil goken And a new threat Evil saiba
Page 1 of 1