Saiyan Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the Archives of the universes strongest warriors, where will your story begin.........

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Altair
The legendary gilas gibihan Vote_lcapThe legendary gilas gibihan Voting_barThe legendary gilas gibihan Vote_rcap 
Darthwin
The legendary gilas gibihan Vote_lcapThe legendary gilas gibihan Voting_barThe legendary gilas gibihan Vote_rcap 
Ryder
Aiko
Kerbasi
Goken
Zero
Neah Walker
Buckaro
Takushi
Latest topics
» In regards to revival
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am by Darthwin

» Earth's legendary fighter mission
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm by Altair

» Character Stats
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm by Darthwin

» Possible racial abilities
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm by Darthwin

» Afterimage Technique
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm by Ryder

» Earth's legendary fighter
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm by Altair

» Proposed Changes.
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am by Darthwin

» The New Comer
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm by Altair

» Technique Effects
The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm by Altair

Title Holders
Leader of Renza: Altair
Elder Namek:
King of the Saiyans:
Lead Icer:
Turtle Hermit:
Crane Hermit:
World Organization Leader:
Guardian of Earth's Helper:
Dragon Clan Leader:
Earth Guardian:
Saiyan Prince:
Staff
Admins

Altair

Aiko

Darthwin

Moderators

Ryder
Affiliates
RPG-D
The legendary gilas gibihan Kakishi

The legendary gilas gibihan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
The legendary gilas gibihan Left_bar_bleue0/0The legendary gilas gibihan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The legendary gilas gibihan Left_bar_bleue0/0The legendary gilas gibihan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Title:

The legendary gilas gibihan Empty
PostSubject: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Name: Gilas Gibihan returns
Award:1k pl +2sp from tablet
Description: The legendary gilas gibihan has returned and wants to destroy all life his pl matches 4k and he has four majin gilas's with a power of 1k each defeat him and gather the tablet of learning
Back to top Go down
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 pm

i fly near earth just searching the planet in my pod as the forest is filling in black goop and gurgling itself up heading for west city me and majin saiba land staring at the gurgling liquid lifting up making a giant beast screaming a high pitched sound as the goop was destroying the trees gilas gibihan was lifting his head up breathing in as the goop went in as he shot it at the ground disintegrating many trees " majin go warn west city k!" "yes sir" as he dashed off his arms raising gilas gibihan hit his hand down crashing trees and swiping at me as i jumped from tree to tree as i was thinking "cmon just gotta stall this thing till he warns the city" as i yelled "COME AND GET ME" its goopy hand hit and then blew up as the tree was knocked down the goop went flying i kept jumping from tree to tree until it hit me one fourth of a mile away me grabbing the dirt and sitting up the beast was getting bigger i flew to its mouth and went inside the mysterious liquid didn't disintegrate on the inside luckily when i was inside i started charging my ray "KA ME HA ME HAAAA!!!!!" the ray shot itself leaving a hole in its neck as i flew out the beast was regenerating his goop to fill the hole majin saiba had warned the city and came back as i was still shaking the goop off me my majin was staring at it saying "so you blew a hole in it and it regenerated right"" and i said "yep why" as he said "see he must have some majin DNA because were made to regenerate like that but if ya destroy it all in one attack it may work" as i said" DID YOU SEE HOW BIG THAT THING IS HOW!!!" as he spoke" clone technique" the idea filled my head with joy "good job majin saiba" all of a sudden to small versions of gilas gibihan came yelling "KILL!" majin saiba said "ill deal with these you go" Then i said "OK CLONES NOW" as twentyfive clones came out we all flew to specified spots "ok everyone NOW KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" the ray fired down hitting every dot of gilas gibihan ending him as his screeching still filled the air we flew down and say majin saiba was ok that was the end and my majin was holding the tablet as we smiled

Last edited by Goken on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Lesser Saiyan
Lesser Saiyan
Aiko

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 pm

To mych Godmodding you can't have 500 clones making 500 kamehameha's..that'' destroy the earth
Back to top Go down
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm

sry diddnt know
Back to top Go down
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan
Goken

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

twenty five good???
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Lesser Saiyan
Lesser Saiyan
Aiko

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Yea since your weak before the gain it would only make a big a** crater
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Lesser Saiyan
Lesser Saiyan
Aiko

Character sheet
Power Level:
Health:
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

1424 PL gain and 6 skill points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary gilas gibihan   The legendary gilas gibihan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The legendary gilas gibihan
Page 1 of 1